Friday, May 15, 2020

Waterfall Card

Oh, Hello!
Today I am sharing a Waterfall Card, which is a fun interactive card that is really easy to make. What took me the longest with this card, was to decide what I wanted to stamp on the 6 different panels. I guess what I need to do when making a card like this is to land on a background paper first, then go for the stamped images and the rest of the colors. In my mind it looks the best if the six panels all combine to tell a story, and you might very well use actual photos instead of stamps or die cuts. Imagine the card as a birthday card with six different photos of the recipient of the card. That would be a fun birthday card to receive!
Inside the card. (stamped in Norwegian) 



Since it is an interactive card, there has to be a movement or an action happening. Here is a short movie showing this cards movement.

Check out Sam Calcott´s easy to follow youtube tutorial on how to make a waterfall card here:


or, visit her blog on mixedupcraft.com and look up her post on "Fun and very easy Waterfall Cards"!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...