Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I said YES!



Wiper Card for my boyfriend, now fiancé😉
 I haven't been posting for a few weeks now, NOT because I haven't made anything, but simply because I have not been motivated to do so. It seems to me, that the only one I am doing this for is myself. I have so few visits on my blog, that I might be better off just making something like a picture journal for myself. Oh, well......

Today's post is some happy news in these unstable Corona times. On Saturday my boyfriend, Geir, asked me to marry him!!🥰
                                       
The front panel
I said yes, of course, and on Sunday I decided to make him a card to show my love and appreciation. SO here it is. This is a so-called Wiper Card. When it is closed, all you can see is the front panel, but as soon as you pull on the sides, something pops into view. Kind of cool.
The back panel where you can stamp or write your message.
Once again I have used one of Sam Calcott´s from mixedupcraft.com cards as my inspiration. See how she makes a 6"x6" Wiper Card here:






3 comments:

  1. Gratulerer saa masse, Heidi! Spennende dager for deg, i ditt "nye" liv! Mange klemmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk, Ingunn!!❤️ Så koselig at du kommenterer her inne��. Håper alt er bra med dere!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...