Monday, April 27, 2020

Frozen

Happy Birthday!! A "Frozen" shaker card.
Today's post is a real short one. I just wanted to share a birthday card I made for an eleven year old American girl who is a big fan of Disney´s Frozen. I don't know the girl in question, but a woman in one of the card-making groups I belong to on FB asked if anyone would consider making a birthday card for her daughter, who will be 11 in the beginning of May. I think quite a few said they would make a card and send to her.
I actually spent an insane amount of time making this card. I don't own anything card making wise that has to do with Frozen, so I had to go online and find a coloring picture to download and print out. Then I had to color and fussy cut it, before coming up with a type of card to put the picture on. I had initially planned to make a rocker card and had made a rocker card base(Rocker Kite Card), however, the image didn't fit very well on it, therefore I changed my plan, and made it into a shaker card instead.
I hope she will like it!!😃


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...