Monday, April 27, 2020

Storage Boxes

Storage Box for 6"x6" Paper Pads
For the longest time I have stored my 6"x6" paper pads in a plastic container that is a little too small. The other day I did a storage project with drawers using foam board, that I haven't shared yet, due to the fact that I am waiting for the handles to finish off the drawers. Anyway, I loved working with foam board, and it gave me the idea to use it for a pretty sturdy paper storage box. It certainly has it's flaws, however, it serves its purpose, so all in all I am very happy with it!!

The side view of my storage box.
The box is made to fit the shelf I wanted to keep it on, and it measures about 12"(length)x6 1/4"(width)x 4 3/4" or 5"(height) if the bottom is included.
I have "dressed" the box with the beautiful paper Loveland from Scrap Boys. (note to self: have to get more of this paper😍) scrapboys.com

Seen from above.
It holds quite a few paper pads, and all I need to do now, is to make dividers for it. But that is a project for another day😁!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...