Saturday, April 25, 2020

FaceBook Craft Alongs

Paper Pixie´s Stamping Up Ink Pad Gift Box
&
Mixed Up Crafts Milk Carton
Today I am sharing two projects that I have made as a matching set. First I have made a small gift box based on the Paper Pixie´s Stamping Up Ink Pad Gift Box (paperpixie.com), the she shared in this weeks live FB tutorial. I don't have any Stamping Up stuff, as this is a group for people from certain countries which offer Stamping Up products. And yes, I know you can buy Stamping Up goods on eBay, but I have not found it worth the money. I did, however, love this little box, and I figured I could use it for something else, so I gave it a go. As with the project I shared a little while ago, the Perfume Box with matching Card, I have used Docrafts Papermania Capsule "Moroccan Blue" 12"x12" Paper Pack, as well as Lawn Fawn´s lawn fawndamentals cardstock "rainforest" for both projects. 
The second project is my prototype from a FB craft along with Sam Calcott form Mixed Up Craft (mixedupcraft.com). I have shared a milk carton from this craft along before: Mixed Up Crafts Milk Carton Gift Box, on which I did ink blending, ink stamping and masking. The prototype type has just been sitting on my desk for quite some time, and it was only yesterday when I finished the Paper Pixie box, also made with the rainforest card stock, that I decided to decorate the milk carton with the same Moroccan Blue papers.

"Stamping Up Ink Pad Gift Box"
paperpixie.com

The box closes with a small magnet.


Opened
The backside of the gift box.

 My second project: Mixed Up Crafts Milk Carton. (mixedupcraft.com 8.April 2020.)

Milk Carton à la Mixed Up Craft.


The Milk Carton is closed with small magnet,
before a ribbon is added for decoration.
Take care and thanks for stopping by!!💜


Products used:
lawn fawndamentals cardstock "rainforest" lawnfawn.com
Docraft´s Papermania Capsule "Moroccan Blue" kreativscrapping.no
Ribbon, white - Søstrene Grene
Stamp "♥til deg" - scrapmagasinet.no
Ink, lawn fawndamentals premium dye ink pad "blue jay" lawnfawn.com
Adhesive, Rangers Multi Media Matte - rangerink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...