Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Rocker Kite Card

Kite Rocker Card


The other day I shared a Kite Card (Kite Cards), and today I wanted to show what I did to finish the largest of the kites, the gift card kite. The other day I watched another FB Live with Sam Calcott from Mixed Up Craft (mixedupcraft.com), on Rocker Cards. I had plans to make a birthday Rocker Card, but abandoned the idea when the birthday cards focal-element didn't fit onto the rocker card base, so I put it aside. After I had finished the birthday card, I happened to see my kite laying next to the rocker card base, and I saw that they were a perfect match. So I decided to kill two flies in one swat (or two birds with one stone😜, if you prefer the English version rather than the Norwegian), and put them together to one card, a Rocker Kite Card.😉 It was a bit difficult to get the rocker in balance, and I kept adding to the right hand side of the card, and I almost managed in the end.



The unfinished kite on its own.
Open, with a gift-card.


Tutorials for the Kite Fold Card and the Rocker Card:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...