Saturday, June 17, 2023

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again I have taken part in a live scrap-a-long with Yasmin Tölche from Bikuben. As I had planned to do the actual scrapping/cardmaking with a good friend of mine a couple of days after the live, I decided to just watch the live the evening of. Unfortunatley I had misunderstood when the live started, so I turned it on about an hour late, therefore, I quickly decided to rewind it to the beginning. It looked like it was an easy and fun card to make, and since I realized I have made something similar before, I decided to give it a go anyway, using completely different papers than those Bikuben had sold in their scrap-a-long kits, and save the actual scrap-a-long papers for the scrapping date with my friend. However, Since I came into the live an hour late, it got a bit too late to finish the two cards that I had started on, therefore I decided to continue them the next day.
These are the two cards I made on my own:
....and.....
As you can see, they are both made with a gift card/tag pocket. Then during my scrap-date I made these two cards, first a masculine card:
Then a more feminine card:
As I knew I would be in need of a wedding card pretty soon, I decided to adapt this style of card into a wedding card holding a gift card. This is what I came up with:
The card is now delivered to someone who is going to the wedding, as I am not going myself. These are the only cards I have made in a while, as we are enjoying rare warm weather in the south of Norway these days, and I would much rather sit outside and enjoy the sun, than spending time inside crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...