Friday, July 10, 2020

This is SO exciting!


I have always wanted to purchase monthly paper crafting boxes, but as I live in Norway and these boxes have to be shipped here from abroad, I have never signed up to receive any. I have basically considered it to be a too great of a cost to justify signing up for any . 
Well, those of you who follow this blog, know how much I LOVE Sam Calcott and her blog and YouTube Channel Mixed Up Craft. You might also remember that I mentioned that she was given the chance to design and release her own brand of products a while back. Very exciting! And in late May I learned that she was going to be the designer of the Papercraft Society Box for July! Of course I signed up!

Today I received it! Yay! And what I have decided to do, is to make my own box reveal, right here on my blog! 
Here we go:

 



2 comments:

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...