Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Teepee Fold Card

Teepee Fold Card - Thank You
This card was really easy and fun to make. There are many tutorials on how to make it on YouTube, however I first made it crafting along with Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Craft (mixedupcraft.com) on her latest FB Live.
I kept up until it was time to make the rosette, which I have never made before. I struggled for quite some time before I figured out how to do it, although it is not really all that hard.

Seen from one of the sides

Seen from the other side.
Mixed Up Craft is probably working on shooting the tutorial video as we speak, so I can't share a link to that as of now, however, if you want to see the live craft-along you can check it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...