Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Cards using previously made alcohol ink backgrounds

Ok, here is just a quick post showing 4 cards I have made using 4 of the alcohol ink backgrounds that I showed in my last post. The first card is using a complete background. It´s made for a challenge called "Rainbows". I have titled the card "You are completely Unique".
The second card is called "Lykke", or happiness in English. This is for another challenge which asked that at least 3 circles were used. On this card I have cut into the background, but made the alcohol pieces the main elements on my card.
The 3rd card is a thank you card. Again I have kept it really simple and just die-cut the word "thanks" with a shadow.
The forth, and last card, is called "Hello, you are fabulous". Here I die-cut the word "Hello" from the background before I die-cutting a panel from the rest. I have layered the card with white on matching green. The word "Hello" is attached to vellum, and the "you are fabulous" is heat embossed and attached to the vellum as well. I have finished the card off with some die-cut twigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...