Friday, July 8, 2022

Scene Built Around a Mini Kite.πŸͺ

I am absolutely in love with these tiny little mice from Lawn Fawn!🐭❤️ They are featured in a variety of stamp sets, and they come with coordinating dies. 🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭 For †his card I have combined the mice with a mini Kite Fold. I made the kite so that it would be possible to open, however, as the card idea progressed, I decided to remove the possibility to open it, and left it closed on the card. πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ I decorated the kite with some small foam flowers that I had just made. I must admit I have gotten quite addicted to making this type of flowers, and I have found that it is a perfect activity to do when I wake up in the middle of the night, and I can´t fall back a sleepπŸ˜‚. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I built a scene around the kite, and decided that I would try to make it look like the mice were all interacting with the kite somehow. Therefore I have tried to make it look like one of the mice is running with the kite, one is hanging from one of the ropes, and the rest are all looking up at the flying kite. I decorated with some cut out flowers, a bee and a couple of butterflies. πŸπŸ¦‹πŸπŸ¦‹πŸ Thanks for looking!πŸ₯°

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...