Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Bling!

I have been coloring in quite a few floral designs lately, just to get practice using alcohol markers, colored pencils or ink blending through stencils. I know have several just lying around just begging to be used on cards😘. So last week I decided to have a go, and get cracking making some cards. I had just watched a video on alcohol markers, so I was inspired to use mine. I ended up making 4 cards in total, three using different background dies and coloring with alcohol markers, and one with Altenew Woodless Watercolor Pencils. I was surprised with how much I loved using the watercolor pencils, by the way!🤩 Here are the rest of the cards I made:
And last, but not least - my attempt with watercoloring pencils;
I saw that I had made a birthday card back when I first started making cards that is in a similar style, so I decided to add that here as well.
Thanks for looking!🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...