Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Thank you!

Today I needed a quick and easy "Thank You" card to thank all of my Facebook friends who congratulated me with my birthday yesterday. I already had plans to make a card using Marta Debicka´s third digital collection, so I had some of the papers and ephemera laying on my desk, as I had used my Scan ´n Cut to cut out a lot of the leaves and flowers earlier. Therefore, the decision was an easy one.
I decided to make a 5"x7" card, and it really was pretty easy, until I came to the floral decoration. I didn´t want to spend a lot of time making flowers, so I first tried using some of the flowers from the ephemera pack that I had already cut out. However, I wasn´t able to build the dimension that I wanted, so I chose to use some fomarian flowers I had in my stash, as well as some already made paper roses that I bought a while back instead.
All in all, compared to the recent cards I have made, this did turn out to be a nice and easy card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...