Saturday, August 29, 2020

Birthday Card for a two year old "Cars" fan.


My sister sent me a message a little while ago, asking me if I could make a birthday card for her grandson who was going to turn two. She told me his absolute favorite at the moment was "Flash McQueen" from the "Cars" movies. I had an idea for what type of card I wanted to make, but since I didn't have any "Cars" related papers, I had to search the internet to try and find some papers that I could use.
The card style that I wanted to make was one inspired by Mixed Up Craft, a Triple Pop Up Cube Card.
When Sam Calcott first shared her tutorial for this card, I was pretty certain that this was a card that I wouldn't make, because I couldn't see what occasion I would make this type of card for. However, when my sister gave me this task, it was the first type of card that came into my mind.
I downloaded loads of papers and I made sure to get some with the specific font that is used, as well.
I had lots of fun making this card, and I was very happy when my sister really liked the card.
Her grandsons birthday was yesterday, and according to my sister, he also was very pleased with it.😉







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...