Thursday, September 3, 2020

Triple Stepper Card


I really love the Triple Stepper Card style card, it is really elegant and yet fairly simple to make, and there is no limit to how you can decorate it. For this card I chose to use Craft Consortiums "Little Fawn and Friends". The card is made as a birthday card for a former colleague of mine.


Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Craft made this card in one of her Facebook Lives, and the card she made then, really turned out beautiful. The Lives are usually fairly long, so I will just link to her YouTube tutorial for this card, here. 



This is the version of the card that Sam made during the Live, totally different from the style I chose to do it in, and also very different than the ones she shows how to make in her tutorial. 
I just love it!😍





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...