Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Slimline Concertina Card






 Craft Consortium Ltd is a company that has many lovely paper collections, and I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a few of them. This card, a Slimline Concertina Card is made using the collection called "Little Fawn and Friends". I adore these papers, and if it wasn't for the fact that I have to order them from England, I would have invested in a lot more of Craft Consortium´s collections than I have.
This card is a birthday card for a man who turns 87.

This Slimline Concertina Card is the fourth card I have made in a relatively short while, that I have made with either the "Little Fawn and Friends" or the "At Home in the Wildflowers" collections. The collections have a nice fall-feeling to them and they match up perfectly with warm browns and bronze colors.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...