Sunday, August 30, 2020

Shadow Box Card


A while ago, everyone in the Mixed Up Crafter group that I follow on Facebook had to have Craft Consortium Ltd´s collection called Circus. As a "have to have" kind of person, I also had to get a hold of at least some of the collection, and eventually I managed to get the pieces that I wanted. I have since purchased bits and pieces from a couple of other collections that Craft Consortium has released, and this Shadow Box Card is made mainly with papers from a collection called "At Home in the Wildflowers".
The shadow box card itself is once again inspired by Mixed Up Craft.


Since the card itself is a box, I made a separate box to put it in, instead of a regular envelope. And since it was intended for a friends 50th, I put decoupage paper inside the box, as a sort of padding.

The box for the Shadow Box Card.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...