Saturday, March 28, 2020

Pop Out Swing Card

Pop Out Swing Card
Today's share is a Pop Out Swing Card. The card is fairly quick and easy to make, and it has a nice "swing out" effect. The card has been made by many people, however, I first saw it when I was watching Sam Calcott from mixedupcraft.com, do a FB live yesterday. She has since posted this tutorial on how to make it: https://youtu.be/BlSMhYNM4xE
In order to use the card stock I already have, I chose to make my card a little smaller, 5 1/2"x5 1/2", instead of 6"x6", than Sam´s.
I made a quick envelope to match the colors and size of the card.

Opened card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...