Thursday, January 27, 2022

Valentines Gift Boxes

As I promised in my blogpost yesterday, I would share a couple of really cute Valentines Gift Boxes in my next post. Here they are!😊 Inspired by the Paper Pixie, like so many other times! She is the perfect go-to for such an array of small gift box ideas!
The boxes measures 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" x 2 5/8", and are perfect for a small token of appreciation, not just for Valentines, but for any occasion, any time of the year! It all depends on how you decorate them. On the front, where these I am showing here have small acetate heart windows, you can use any shape that fits. The whole point of having a see through hole, is to give the receiver a little preview of what is in the box. However, if you don´t want to reveal anything, you can just leave the box whole.
I can easily imagine having a dinnerparty and using these little boxes as hostess gifts, or even as place cards. The names can then be written on the little tag attached to the ribbon.
These two are going to be small gifts for my two younger sisters for Valentines, along with the box cards I showed yesterday.
The box cards from yesterday😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...