Friday, January 28, 2022

Storage boxes

I like to craft storage items myself, however I haven´t made any for quite some time. I guess I haven´t made any items since I made my inkpad shelf, which I was SO proud of, but wasn´t able to post on a FB page I belong to. Obviously it wasn´t something that the administrator of said page had made, so even though I wrote that it was inspired by, and that I had used what I had learned about working with foamboard from her, she wouldn´t post it. I thought I had shared it in an earlier blogpost, but I must be mistaken, as I can´t find it in my blog😳. Well, I can at least show a picture of it here:
Here it is. The first photo shows it empty, and the second after I had put in some of my ink pads.
Ok, over to what I wanted to share today. Since the craze these days has been to make organizers, I followed suit and made one as well. I made mine, and all the storage items I have made so far in foamboard, as I find foamboard to be both stirdy and fairly easy to work with. I try to decorate all my items with the same papers as my ink pad shelf, namely Scrapboys Loveland series, paper 04, Happy Anniversary, to be more exact. https://scrapboys.com/loveland.html and Bazzill Smooth Grape Delight.
I also made a mini-organizer.
A storage box for my Christmas stamps:
And a very impromptu thrown together temporary storage for my stencils:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...