Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Lattice Fold, using Graphic 45's "Fairie Wings" collection

I have been looking at cards using the lattice fold technique for quite some time. Now and then tutorials pop up in my subscription list on YouTube, but until now I haven't found the corage to try it out. To do this card, I followed a tutorial by Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Craft, like I so often do when I think something looks quite hard. And once again she has provided a nice and easy-to-follow tutorial, for crafters, like myself, who worry that techniques will be too difficult to do. See the link to the tutorial below. I wanted a card that would showcase more of the papers from Graphic 45's collection "Fairie Wings", and I chose this card because I would be able to at least use the papers on two sides of the card, the front, and the back. The stunning papers speak for themselves as well, so I wouldn't need to cover it up with bold sentiments or anything like that.
I could have decorated the inside with pattern paper as well, but I chose to put in a piece of white paper, on which to write the message/greeting for the recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...