Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Book Fold Pop Out Card

I have had the base for a Book Fold Pop Out Card laying around for quite som time now, and I finally decided it was about time to finish it up by decorating it. I had already made my mind up that the decoration needed to be a bunch of flowers, so I set out to produce plenty simple flowers. I have not taken the time to work on how to make striking flowers, so I have a lot to learn in that departement. However, my goal was't to have the most beautiful flowers, they just had to cover up the area I had in mind. I went with flowers in red, white, blue, yellow and purple, and stuck in a few green leaves here and there to complete the decoration. I also decided on heat embossing the little Norwegian sayings I had chosen for the card, in white, in order for it to stand out on my red background. As I so often do, I chose to finish the card off with some Nuvo Drops, white this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...