Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Buzzzzzz!

Todays post is of a card that I have wanted to make for quite some time now. I first saw a YouTube tutorial with Natasha Foot about 9 months ago in which she was making a very similar card, I´ll link to her tutorial at the end of the post. Cute and whimsical, it is a card that you are not likely to forget that you have seen, and as an added bonus, it is very easy to make. This card in particular was made for a Facebook Group challenge called "Birds and Bees", but you can make it with a lot of different critters etc, spinning around a center. Because it has such a busy card front, I have chosen to stamp my sentiment inside the card instead of on the front.
This is Natasha Foote´s Tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...