Monday, October 5, 2020

SpookyπŸ‘»πŸŽƒπŸ•ΈπŸ•·πŸ§™‍♀️πŸ’€πŸ§›‍♂️🧟‍♀️πŸ¦‡

I have been wanting to make a Double Accordion Card for quite some time now, I just haven´t gotten around to it. However, when I needed to make a Halloween Card for a Facebook Group Challenge I decided that this style of card would be perfect! I had loads of fun putting this card together, although it must be mentioned that I didn´t have a single scrap of Halloween paper when I decided to make a Halloween card. So my newest passion when it comes to choosing papers for my cards, to purchase downloadable papers online, really came in handy for this project! I found loads of great Halloween papers that I could use for this and future Halloween cards! The Double Accordion Card is a style of card that I know Sam Calcott made during one of her Facebook Lives. I didn´t have a chance to follow the Live, but Sam is always really quick in posting a YouTube video tutorial of the cards she makes during the lives, so despite not being able to watch the live, I knew that I could find it online. I will post a link to the tutorial at the end of this post.
Since the Double Accordion Card is a rather big card, it is held together by a matching belly-band. Luckily I have the perfect Embossing Folder for a card like this, a long narrow Embossing Folder with Spider Webs. Perfect!
The back of the card has plenty of room for stamping or writing a personal message. Here is Sam Calcott´s Tutorial for this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...