Monday, August 3, 2020

Mens Polo Shirt Card


My mom asked me the other day if I could make a birthday card for her. It was going to be for a toddler who turns two, and since I have wanted to try out making a shirt card for a while, I thought if I could find some fun papers, it could work as a card for a two-year old. I went into my downloadable papers and found this really adorable dinosaur patterned one. Since the card called for a double sided print, I choose the other pattern, the stars, as the backside of the dinosaurs. 
I followed Mixed Up Crafts tutorial on how to make this card, and it turned out to be a very easy AND fun card to make!😃

I thought the inside of the card looked rather plain, so I fussy cut one of the dinosaurs, and stuck it on the inside.

In hindsight I thought I needed to show the age on the front of the shirt, so I die cut the number two, and stuck it on the shirt pocket.


I decided to make an envelope to match the card, so I stuck on a scrap piece of paper that was left over after making the card.



Mixed Up Crafts very easy to follow tutorial for this card.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...