Sunday, July 26, 2020

Summer Challenge



I´m in this private paper crafting group on FaceBook, and like so many other groups there are also monthly challenges there. This month, and in August, as well, there is a summer challenge going on. The  theme is "Wrapped". I am not usually making "wrapped" cards, although I sometimes add a ribbon or a bow to my cards, so I decided to do something totally out of my comfort zone and add burlap and twine to one of my cards.
First though, I created a background using some of my distress oxide sprays and water. Although these sprays are rather messy to work with, I had forgotten that they are so much fun!😁
To create the elements on the card,  I used my Scan´n Cut, copper penny heat embossing powder, a metallic marker and some glossy accents.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...