Thursday, July 23, 2020

A Spinning Walrus


I made this card a few weeks ago, trying to make a card that I had seen Sam Calcott do in one of her FB Lives. I had planned to make a Circus themed birthday card, and the card itself certainly is circus themed, but I kind of felt that I messed it up when I placed a walrus in the middle, as the spinning focal point. It doesn't even spin that well😂. I realize I should have gone with one of the circus figures instead. Oh well, it is what it is, and I actually kind of like the card.


What is interesting about this card is that it has different pattern paper depending on which angle you view it from.
What I don't like to much about it, is that there is hardly any room to write or stamp your message on it.

It was a card I found a little hard to put together, as the die cut circles were kind of hard to line up. The narrow frames that are put on to hide the gaps had to be altered a bit to fit, as well.



The view from above is a good way to see how many angles there are to the card.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...