Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Second part of the Birthday Card Surprise!



  Birthday Set; Card, Box and Gift Card Envelope
In addition to the commissioned birthday card I shared yesterday, I also made a card to the same recipient from my boyfriend Geir and me. This time I chose to make a birthday set consisting of a Bouquet Envelope Box Card, a matching box and a Gift Card Envelope ( https://youtu.be/N9QQqq0lq1c)
    

The Bouquet Envelope Box Card is a card I have shared on this blog before, Envelope Box Bouquet Card, and it is as many of my cards inspired by Mixed Up Craft. Since I knew the recipient is a red and white roses kind of girls, I used Maja Design´s Summertime in the Garden - Garden Bouquet papers. I simply adore Maja Designs papers! 
 
Inside the card I used stamps from the Norwegian company Papirdesign (PD 1900274 Gratulerer and PD 1900154 Vin) 
I also attached the Gift Card Envelope on the inside with a small velcro dot.


The Gift Card Envelope is inspired by the Paper Pixie. It is a very quick and easy gift card envelope to make, so easy in fact, that I decided to make my own tutorial on how to make it.
The stamp on the front is from another Norwegian Stamp Company called Kort & Godt. Both the stampsets from Paperdesign and from Kort & Godt, have been purchased at the Norwegian based shop 


Inside the Gift Card Envelope I used another stamp from Paperdesign (PD 14921 Når du blir gammel).

The Gift Card Envelope is decorated with the same Maja Design Papers as the Card. 


The box is a Flip Lid style box, adapted to fit the card. To decorate I have used more papers from Maja Design, this time "Summertime in the Garden - Smell the Roses. The stamp is from the same Paperdesign stamp set I used inside the card (PD 1900274 Gratulerer).







No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...