Monday, March 23, 2020

Envelope Box Bouquet Card

For mye av det gode er helt greit...
I am totally in love with this type of card!!πŸ’˜ I couldn't sleep last night so I ended up in my craft room, where I finally put my procrastination to rest, and dove into the tutorial on mixedupcrafts.com on how to make one of these. I haven't wanted to try making one before, due to the fact that I don't have an envelope punchboard, and I was put off trying to make an envelope box on my score board. However, it worked out really well! So worth loosing sleep over!!πŸ˜‚

Go to mixedupcrafts.com or to youtube, https://youtu.be/VRuQxAa6h7s, to see how it is done!!

The floral patterned paper is also used on the inside of the  card.

If you would like to add a message or a sentiment you can do so on the inside. It is easy enough to glue in a white piece of card stock to write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...