Sunday, March 22, 2020

Smil


Smil - Love Box Card Series
I decided to make an addition to the Love Box series that I have been working on lately, and what is better than a box of cards?! The first card-theme I have chosen is Smile, or Smil as it is in Norwegian. I have bought a bunch of new stamps with Norwegian text, and although my plan is to make cards both with English and Norwegian texts, I decided that the first card-set out should be in Norwegian. I wanted the cards to be fairly small, but at the same time big enough that it feels like receiving a real card, and not a mini-card, I therefore went with a card measuring 5"x41/4" (ca.12,5cm x 10,5cm).
The box is an enlarged version of a card box the Paper Pixie has a tutorial for on her website, thepaperpixie.com. Her box is made for cards measuring only 3"x3".
I plan to add many more themed card boxes, as well as boxes for other things in the Love Box Series in the time to come.
Smil Card-Box, open

The Smil Card Box contains 5 different 5"x41/4" cards with handmade envelops

The Smil Box with its cards

Light Purple Smil-card

Dark Purple Smil-Card

Blue Smil-Card

Mermaid Smil-Card

Ballet Slippers Smil-Card




No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...