Sunday, July 26, 2020

Butterfly Kisses



Here is another card that is the result of my distress oxide ink session. This one has a totally different color scheme. This is also a "wrapped" card, though, this time I have used some cotton thread, that I used to incorporate in my jewelry making. I played around with the butterfly for quite some time before I decided to settle on a pearlescent vellum one attached to one that is cut out tracing the reverse of the actual butterfly die. I have then attached it on top of the cotton thread. The sentiment, Butterfly Kisses, is heat embossed with WOW Primary Purple Orchid, onto more of the same vellum. I have adhered a couple of small hearts next to the sentiment, and finished the card off with some small waterdrop-like crystals.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...