Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Impossible Boxes



Impossible Horace😂
Meet Horace the Horse!😍 Sam Calcott from Mixed Up Craft, www.mixedupcraft.com, recently released her own collection of stamps, dies, papers and embossing folders, Made To Surprise. Sam's devoted crafting fans, and Sam herself, quickly made Horace the Horse and Geri the Giraffe their absolute favorites in the collection. They have also become mine.
Geri the Giraffe😁
So when I went to make another Impossible Box, the choice stood between Horace and Geri when it came to what to decorate the box with. This time the choice fell on Horace😉. But I have colored and die cut Geri as well, so he/she(?) will end up on something else in the near future!


The first time I used any of the stamps, were to decorate another Impossible Box. I have posted a variety of Impossible Boxes before, check out these previous blogposts: Impossible Gift Boxes and Impossible Popper Boxes, to see how it back then was the Paper Pixie from thepaperpixie.com who inspired me to make them.  

An Impossible Box and an Impossible Popper Box á la the Paper Pixie.
Sam Calcott had gotten many requests to share how to make an Impossible Box in a Facebook Live, and she finally did last week. She made very different sizes then the ones I had made before, so I was inspired to make yet another Impossible Box. Here is the tutorial she has posted on YouTube:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...