Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Double Flip Flap Card

Thank You
For all that you do and all that you are.
I am really behind on my blogging. I have been so busy setting up a new net site, that I haven't found much time to create, let alone blog. However, today I finally published my site, papercraftsbyheidiangelika.com, so now I can concentrate on doing other things. So, now I will try and catch up on updating my blog.

Today's post is a so-called Flip Flap Card. I guess I should write a tribute to Sam Calcott and her wonderful blog mixedupcraft.com, cause more often than not, she is the inspiration for my paper crafting. This card she did on a Live craft-along on Facebook last week, and I try to at least sit and watch and listen if I don't craft-along. This Live I crafted along to, though. I won't claim that I am able to follow her pace, but at least I finished the card not long after the Live. I had a few mishaps along the way, but I was able to cover them up so they won't be too noticeable to an untrained eye😂!




 I am fairly happy with the end result of this card, all I have to do now is make an envelope for it, and it is good to be sent out.


Usually after Sam has had a Live, she makes a youtube tutorial and a blogpost in which she shows an edited and much shorter version of how to make the item she made during the Live. Here is her YouTube video explaining how to make a flip flap Card:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...