Friday, February 7, 2020

Trying out a variety of card- folding techniques.

Tri-fold Shutter Card
Just to change things up a bit, I have started trying out a variety of different card-folding techniques lately. I will post the first one today. The card is called a "Tri-fold Shutter Card", and it was not too difficult as long as I followed the tutorial while I was crafting.

The front of the Triple-fold Shutter Card
I made the base of the card base from a pink card stock that I had in my paper stash. For the different panels I used patterned paper from the Bronté Charm 6x6" series. I chose to use stamps in Norwegian for this card, it is just a shame that I don't have very many.😔

The Tri-fold Shutter Card seen from above

The Tri-Fold Shutter Card seen from behind

To see the tutorial I followed to make this card, go to:
https://youtu.be/651qgesTGoE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...