Thursday, May 11, 2023

For a Diva! (Til en Diva!)

This is another card that I made for the Spring Scrap-meet at Bikuben.The challenge for this card was to watch a given youtube tutorial and make a similar card. I watched the tutorial, but chose to follow a Mixed Up Craft tutorial for a more elaborate card of the same style. Mixed Up Craft calls it a "Flip Flap Card".
When you pull a tab, the card opens and reveals the inside of the card. For this card I have chosen to use two stamp-sets from the Norwegian company Kort & Godt. I used the Diva-images, colored with coloring pencils, as well as the sentiments from these sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...