Thursday, May 26, 2022

Craftstash & CO

I have, for quite a while now, been shopping a lot of my paper crafting items from a store called Craftstash. Craftstash is based in the UK, and they offer a huge variety of craft brands, beside their own brand Creative Craft Products. They also have exclusive brands, like Sam Calcott´s "Made to Surprise", Lou Collins´ "Text(ures)", Helen Griffin´s "Simply Made Crafts" and Clare Rowland´s "Daisy Mae Design", just to mention a few.
Recently they have also started something they call Craftstash & CO, where they present a new upcoming designer each month, and gives them a chance to share their own exclusive and limited edition collections. So far they have had three of them, one of them being Marta Debicka, or "Drop of Sunshine" as she calls her Facebook Page, who has been designing her own papers for quite a while now. I like her papers, so I decided to purchase her collaboration with Craftstash & CO, called "On the Border".
I received my order the other day, and used the collection to make a couple of cards.
The first card I made was inspired by Marta´s own cards. She makes beautiful layered designs, using lots of flowers and other embellisments on her cards. The flower decorating the card is a stamp/die set from the collection, that I have stamped, colored and die cut.
For my second project, I decided to make a gatefold card, closed with a bellyband. The flowers decorating the bellyband, are fussy cut from one of the paper sheets in the 8" x 8" paper pack.
Inside I used one of the pocket dies from the collection to make a pocket in which I could stick an insert for writing. I used one of the border dies to decorate the insert.
On the back of the card I heat embossed "thankful for you", which can be found amongst the sentiment stamps. I also used more of the border dies for decoration.
To finish the card off, I decided to make a matching envelope from the collection´s 8" x 8" paper pack.
Her is a link to the Marta Debicka´s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MartaDebicka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...