Monday, September 21, 2020

Papercraft Society´s September Box

 


For the last few months I have subscribed to Papercraft Society's monthly boxes. The boxes I have received have all been beautiful, but I found the September box, which was designed by Clare Rowlands from Daisy Mae Designs, especially pretty. This might have something to do with Clare Rowlands being an exceptionally good designer, who offers an array of the cutest stamps, dies and matching papers. 
The box itself screams Christmas, which I find a little bit too early when we are just in September. However, I did end up making a Christmas card this weekend, as I really wanted to try to be creative with the stamps and the dies in the box. There were also some fake snow enclosed that I was dying to try out. I had lots of fun coloring in the stamped images, before putting everything together in a way that I think says "Christmas"!
I will certainly use this box for some more Christmas cards in the coming months!

The inside of the card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...