Saturday, April 4, 2020

Triple Panel Concertina Cards

Triple Panel Concertina Card, Dance
folds to 5"x7"
Triple Panel Concertina Card, pink Love
folds to 6"x6"
These two cards were made while watching Sam Calcott from mixedupcrafts.com do a FaceBook live. I usually prefer to watch the tutorials she makes after her FB lives, so that I can stop and rewind when I need to, but this time I decided craft along. It must be said that I finished both cards after the live was over, as I (as always) struggle with choosing papers and sentiments etc. However, I got there in the end. This card is very similar to the Double Concertina Gatefold card that I posted in Concertina Gatefold Card, it is however just made out of one piece of card stock, as supposed to two.
I finished off the cards by making matching envelopes for both of them.

Watch Sam's tutorial here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...