Monday, April 13, 2020

Perfume Box with matching Card



Til Deg 💙, Perfume Box with matching Card - Moroccan Blue
Today's post is a matching box and card set. Initially I was just going to make a box that was big enough to hold something like a perfume or a cream, however, when I had decorated the box, I liked the paper so much that I felt like making a matching card using the same paper. The paper is from Docrafts Papermania Capsule series called Moroccan Blue which I got with masculine cards in mind.
The box, yet another project from mixedupcraft.com - https://youtu.be/NCaGUciiu20 - is intended as a perfume gift box. It measures 5cm(wide) x ca.17,5cm(high) x 5cm(deep) or 2" x 7" x 2", and it can hold a variety of things, not only perfume. 

Til Deg💙, Moroccan Blue Card
The card was supposed to be on a white 6" x 6" card base, but as I was building on the card front, I decided to keep it brown like the base of the box. Therefore, I ended up using the card front as the front of my top folding card base, creating a hinged back piece, which I simply glued onto the card front, leaving me with a 5 3/4" card. To finish the card off, I decided to make a matching envelope using the same Moroccan Blue Paper.





The Perfume Box with example content

The Perfume Box with example content
Watch Sam Calcott´s tutorial here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...