Monday, February 24, 2020

Kids Birthday card

Birthday card for a 3 year-old.
Yesterday my boyfriend and I had a family kid-birthday to go to, and even though my experience is that small kids never understand the thought behind card-giving, I had to make a card to bring. I don't know the child, a girl, very well, so I decided to go with a teddybear themed card, cause who doesn't like teddybears, right? I also chose a pink card base, as I know she likes pink. I created a sky and grass background by using dies and then I went with a new teddybear die that I just got. I was thinking it was a one-piece teddybear die, but it turned out that the bear came out in several pieces, which in a way was good, since I then could play a little with the colors of my bear. I wanted to show that it was a card for someones third birthday, so I incorporated a balloon that I glued the number three which I die-cut from glitter-foam. I then tied a string to the balloon and hid the knot with a small pink bow. I decided to stamp both the inside of the card and the envelope with birthday-bear stamps that I have.
The birthday-teddybear stamped inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...