Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Impossible Popper Boxes

Impossible Popper Box filled with caramels
I have recently fallen in love with these "Impossible Popper Boxes" that I came across at paperpixie.com Julie Dimatteo who has the Paper Pixie Blog also has an easy to follow tutorial on how to make this box on YouTube. https://youtu.be/Kg5bwKE28EA Following this tutorial makes a fancy looking box quite easy to make.

Impossible Popper Box, brown

I found it so much fun to make this box that I made three boxes in different colors. The boxes can for instance be filled with sweets to give out as small gifts at a party etc.

Impossible Popper Box, green

Impossible Popper Box, green, open at both ends


My hand drawn template for the scoring of the Impossible Popper Box

Impossible Popper Box, purple, closed

Impossible Popper Box, open

Impossible Popper Box, showing the opening of one end.
I will make more of these boxes for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...