Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Impossible Gift Boxes




Impossible Gift Box, grey, rose gold and pink
I liked making the Impossible Popper Boxes so much that I decided to make another version of them as well, the Impossible Gift Box. These boxes only have one opening instead of two, and they measure 3" by 2" by 2". Like the Popper Box it can be filled with sweets, or if you like you can put a small candle inside it. 
Once again I got the idea from the Paper Pixie´s blog, paperpixie.com and she also has another wonderful youtube tutorial which shows how to make these cute little boxes in a real easy way! 
A picture comparison between the two boxes
                                             
I made 4 of the Impossible Gift Boxes while I was at it, and although I tried to vary the colors in all of them, I plan to fill them all with sweets, or goodies, and give them away, therefore I kept the text on all of them the same. The text, GOODIES ENJOY, is heat embossed on a white circle on all of them. I have also finished off the decoration with a small ribbon in matching colors.

Impossible Gift Box, black, silver and gold

Impossible Gift Box white, silver and blue

Impossible Gift Box, blues and white

Template to the Impossible Box 

Impossible Box filled with caramels....yum!!😋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...