Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Copic markers.

I am not very experienced with, hence not comfortable coloring with Copic markers, but since I have invested money in getting some, I do need to challenge myself to use them. So, yesterday I decided to sit down and play around a little with them, and I ended up coloring in some roses and leaves that I fussy cut out afterwards. I figured that I couldn't´t just color something without trying to make the end result into a card, so I did. I just finished this simple card using my copic colored roses and leaves.
I stamped Amazing on it and finished it off with some distress oxide ink along the edge (barn door) and some marigolds and some dark red pearls. 

2 comments:

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...