Friday, April 23, 2021

Rain or Shine

Todays card is a simplified version of yesterday's Tri-Fold Window Card. I decided that I would make a regular top fold card, but instead of using two card bases to make one card, I decided that I could acheive the same "window look" by attaching a piece of die-cut-in-to card stock with the matching image stamped onto the card base underneath. If adhered on to the card base with foam tape, it would look like you were seeing the stamped image through a window. This time I used a stencil to create a special effect on the front, and then I chose a coordinating stamp/die set that matched the stenciled background that I had made. I created a rainy day, and chose sentiments to match the "mood" of the card. I finished it off with some "bling", and in the end I had a card of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...