Friday, July 3, 2020

Making envelopes out of scraps, can lead to ideas for cards.



I very often use A3 sized sketch paper to make my envelopes. That means that I often have quite a few scraps left over. The scrap pieces of sketch paper aren't something I tend to grab when crafting cards, therefore it tends to accumulate over time. Yesterday I got the idea that I should make smaller envelopes out of the scraps, but since I didn't want to have a bunch of small envelopes lying around, I decided to make smaller cards to go with them. Since I like the idea of having thank you cards available should I need them, I went with that idea and cut down some pre-scored cards to 5"x3 1/4". I then started die cutting elements that I wanted to be on the cards, and since I wanted to make a set of cards, I chose to use a different color on each of the cards. I did six cards in total. Since I am here in Norway, I decided to keep the sentiment in Norwegian. Therefore I simply called the card set "TAKK".










No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...