Monday, March 16, 2020

The Love Box Series

Floral Purple Love Box

I am constantly trying to create new things, and once in a while I get ideas that I think (dream) could take off and become a "thing". The Love Box series is one of those ideas. My intention is to make beautiful little boxes and fill them with an item that might bring someone a little love in their daily life. The first boxes I have made, contain beautifully scented candles from Bolsius. I have used two different types of candles, one is in a small glass and the other are tea-lights. Bolsius is a candle company in the Netherlands, bolsius.com, and although the candles already have fairly nice packaging, I have chosen to take it one step further and make a decorative box to place them in. The fragrance is beautiful but poignant, and they come with an allergy warning.
 This is just the first of hopefully many items that I want to include in my so-called Love Box series.
Floral Purple Love Box with a Lavender Scented Bolsius Candle.

Floral Guava Love Box
Floral Guava Love Box with a Peony Scented Bolsius Candle




Floral Hot Pink Love Box

Floral Hot Pink Love Box with 18pcs Peony Scented Bolsius Tea-lights
Floral Brown & Cream Love Box

Floral Brown & Cream Love Box with a Vanilla Scented Bolsius Candle




Floral Brown Love Box

Floral Brown Love Box with 18pcs Vanilla Scented Bolsius Tea-lights
Floral Pink Love Box



Floral Pink Love Box with a Magnolia Scented Bolsius Candle


Pink Love Box
Pink Love Box with 18pcs Magnolia Scented Bolsius Tea-lights










No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...