Wednesday, January 22, 2020

More interactive cards.

I love that the FaceBook group that I am in have monthly challenges, as it challenges me to try new techniques and to create cards that I never would have otherwise. The online craft store that I mentioned in my last post, s-craft.no, also has monthly challenges, and it so happens that this month the challenge is the same in both groups, interactive cards. Therefore I have created a few more cards with the challenges in mind. First I did yet another Reveal Wheel Card using my Reveal Wheel dies from Lawn Fawn. I have called it "Make a Wish"

 To make this card I decided to use some of my Distress Oxide Sprays from Ranger, rangerink.com, (I have bought them at bikuben.com, another great craft store I use) to create my own background. I used black soot, blueprint sketch, a little broken china and some squeezed lemonade to create the yellow "blobs".
My Distress Oxide Sprays from Ranger

The fairy is from a coordinating stamp and die-set that I have. The fairy is colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

With the next card I created, I also went for something I haven't tried before, a slider card. You can get dies for making this type of card as well, but I decided to just make my own slider, by using border dies. This worked out really well. I called this card "Oh so happy"

Made with another coordinating stamp and die-set, and colored with Copic Markers. 
Inside the card I stamped "for a friend like you", and on the envelope I stamped "hugs".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easy Fold-Over Cards

Lately I have been hooked on making a simple fold-over card, that you can easily make into a gift card/tag-pocket card. Once again...